Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1961 - Ivan Cheveski begins work as the cellarman at the Rovers.
- 1967 - David Barlow is asked to stand as a candidate for the council but the electors have confused him with his brother Ken.
- 1968 - David and Irma Barlow emigrate to Australia (Final appearance of David Barlow).
- 1989 - Darryl and Mel Morton born.
- 1991 - Jack Duckworth finds proof that Joss Shackleton is not Vera Duckworth's father.
- 1998 - Ken Barlow is approached by Mary Docherty who is able to prove Deirdre Rachid innocent of her fraud conviction. Angie Freeman leaves Weatherfield (Final appearance of the character).
- 2000 - Curly Watts meets Emma Taylor when she investigates the break-in at No.7 (First appearance of the character).
- 2005 - Death of Ray Langton at the wedding reception for Ken and Deirdre Barlow.
- 2015 - Owen Armstrong and Anna Windass split, their relationship having been ripped apart by their financial and family problems.
Episodes were broadcast on 10th April on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1963, 1967, 1968
- 1970s - 1972, 1974, 1978
- 1980s - 1985, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2005, 2006 (I) (II), 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2013, 2015 (I) (II)
- The Brothers McGregor - Fitness Freaks (1986)