Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1961 - Ivan Cheveski begins work as the cellarman at the Rovers.
- 1967 - David Barlow is asked to stand as a candidate for the council but the electors have confused him with his brother Ken.
- 1968 - David and Irma Barlow emigrate to Australia (Final appearance of David Barlow).
- 1989 - Darryl and Mel Morton born.
- 1991 - Jack Duckworth finds proof that Joss Shackleton is not Vera Duckworth's father.
- 1998 - Ken Barlow is approached by Mary Docherty who is able to prove Deirdre Rachid innocent of her fraud conviction. Angie Freeman leaves Weatherfield (Final appearance of the character).
- 2000 - Curly Watts meets Emma Taylor when she investigates the break-in at No.7 (First appearance of the character).
- 2005 - Death of Ray Langton at the wedding reception for Ken and Deirdre Barlow.
- 2015 - Owen Armstrong and Anna Windass split, their relationship having been ripped apart by their financial and family problems.
Episodes were broadcast on 10th April on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1963, 1967, 1968
- 1970s - 1972, 1974, 1978
- 1980s - 1985, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2005, 2006 (I) (II), 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2013, 2015 (I) (II)
- The Brothers McGregor - Fitness Freaks (1986)