Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1969 - Alan Howard hires Ray Langton to outfit the former premises of The Pink Posy into his new salon and offers Valerie Barlow the position of senior hairdresser.
- 1979 - Last appearance of Steve Fisher.
- 1980 - Fosters' Foundry closes, with Bert Tilsley losing his job. Emily Swain tells her bigamist husband Arnold to leave.
- 1986 - Martin Platt and Jenny Bradley start dating.
- 2000 - Betty Williams quits her barmaid job at the Rovers when she hears about Natalie Barnes' plans to rebrand the pub as the Boozy Newt.
- 2006 - Freddie Peacock is baptised. Eileen Grimshaw is also baptised so she can be Freddie's godmother.
- 2007 - Liam Connor confronts his nephew Ryan's stalker, who tells him that he is actually Ryan's biological father.
- 2008 - Molly Compton mistakenly believes her boyfriend Tyrone Dobbs is seeing Minnie Chandra and confronts Minnie, who unwittingly seems to confirm it.
- 2009 - Dev Alahan discovers his ex-wife Sunita hasn't told him that she intends to marry Matt Davis. Dev questions her about it (First appearance of Sunita since 2006).
- 2010 - Sally Webster confronts Kevin Webster about his affair with Molly Dobbs and paternity of Molly's son Jack.
- 2012 - Peter Barlow and Carla Connor return to Weatherfield after five months in the USA. Their unannounced arrival causes Nick Tilsley and Leanne Barlow to cancel their plans to marry in Las Vegas as Peter's son Simon wants to stay and see his dad instead. Nick reschedules the wedding for Christmas Day in Weatherfield.
Episodes were broadcast on 10th December on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1969
- 1970s - 1973, 1975, 1979
- 1980s - 1980, 1984, 1986
- 1990s - 1990, 1993, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007 (I) (II), 2008, 2009
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2012 (I) (II), 2014