Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1921 - Nellie Harvey is born.
- 1962 - The regulars at the Rovers are shamed into realising that they have wronged Ena Sharples when Sam Leach writes to the Walkers and tells them that Ena helped him and did not hand him over to the police for desertion from his wife.
- 1980 - Emily Bishop marries Arnold Swain.
- 1984 - Fred Gee goes for Billy Walker when he finds out that he has blacked his name with the brewery, effectively stopping him gaining employment with them.
- 1986 - Brian Tilsley tells everyone in the Rovers that the baby that estranged wife Gail is expecting might not be his.
- 1994 - Katy Armstrong is born.
- 1999 - Ashley Peacock meets his birth mother Kathleen Gutteridge properly for the first time.
- 2000 - Mike Baldwin marries Linda Sykes and almost immediately finds out about Linda's affair with his son Mark Redman. Jim McDonald badly beats up Jez Quigley in revenge for his attack on son Steve.
- 2001 - Kevin Webster smashes Martin Platt's car after discovering he is dating Kevin's ex-wife Sally.
- 2006 - Adam Barlow sells his 40% share in Underworld to Liam Connor.
- 2007 - A private detective tracks down the son that Hayley Cropper had before her sex-change operation but she can't find the courage to introduce herself to him.
- 2009 - Becky McDonald arrives at the police station to answer to a drug trafficking charge but finds out the charges have been dropped.
- 2010 - Aadi and Asha Alahan, recently taken into care, are returned to their parents Dev and Sunita Alahan following Simon Barlow's confession that a bump on Aadi's head which resulted in severe head trauma was caused by a fall during a fight between the boys over a toy. Aadi and Asha had been placed in care for their protection.
- 2012 - Izzy Armstrong decides not to go ahead with the planned surrogacy involving her sister Katy having a baby for Izzy and Gary Windass, as she fears it will split the family.
- 2013 - Michael Le Vell (Kevin Webster) is found not guilty of all the child abuse charges which he had stood trial for.
Episodes were broadcast on 10th September on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1969
- 1970s - 1973, 1975
- 1980s - 1980, 1984, 1986
- 1990s - 1990, 1993, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007 (I) (II), 2008, 2009
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2012 (I) (II), 2014