Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1962 - Ken Barlow and Valerie Tatlock announce their engagement as a shattered Elsie Tanner watches as Bill Gregory is reconciled with his wife.
- 1983 - Chalkie Whitely wins £3,543.75 on a five-horse accumulator and celebrates with Eddie Yeats and young binman Curly Watts (First appearance of the character).
- 1984 - The Rovers holds a talent night at which Percy Sugden bores the audience with his farmyard impressions.
- 1988 - Ken Barlow and Alan Bradley save Sandra Stubbs from being beaten up by her husband Ronnie.
- 2004 - Nick Tilsley leaves Weatherfield and moves to Nottingham.
- 2008 - Ken Barlow attends a university reunion where he meets former girlfriend Marian Lund for the first time since 1961.
- 2011 - Amber Kalirai returns to Weatherfield on a break from University. Leanne Barlow finds out she's pregnant with husband Peter's baby.
- 1912 - Stuart Latham, the first producer of Coronation Street born.
- 1964 - Craig Charles (Lloyd Mullaney) born.
Episodes were broadcast on 11th July on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966
- 1970s - 1973, 1977, 1979
- 1980s - 1983, 1984, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1994, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 (I) (II), 2007, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011 (I) (II), 2012