Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1967 - Len Fairclough and son Stanley are trapped in the Builder's Yard office as a fire rages around them.
- 1971 - The newly-returned Jerry Booth starts to lodge at No. 9 with Len Fairclough.
- 1976 - Londoner Mike Baldwin opens a denim factory in the warehouse (First appearance of the character).
- 1978 - Deirdre Langton threatens to leave Ray after his affair with Janice Stubbs.
- 1993 - After a three-and-a-half month gap when Brendan Scott owned the Corner Shop, Alf Roberts re-opens the establishment, getting drunk on the free wine and telling Rita Sullivan that he wishes he'd married her instead of Audrey.
- 1995 - Bet Gilroy and Rita Sullivan row when Rita backs out of lending Bet the money to buy the Rovers.
- 1998 - The frozen, dead body of Anne Malone is discovered in the freezer stock room at Freshco's.
- 1999 - Gwen Loveday starts as a machinist at Underworld (First appearance of the character).
- 2000 - Two armed gunmen, Dean Sykes and Lenny Larkin, hold up several Street residents after closing in Freshco's. The police storm the shop and Emma Taylor shoots Dean Sykes and badly wounds him.
- 2002 - Her relationship with Joe Carter in tatters, Geena Gregory leaves the Street (Final appearance of the character).
- 2010 - To avoid divulging the fact that he has stolen the identity of Colin Fishwick, John Stape tells Brian Packham that he is on the run after witnessing a murder.
Episodes were broadcast on 11th October on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1965, 1967
- 1970s - 1971, 1972, 1976, 1978
- 1980s - 1982, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999
- 2000s - 2000 (I) (II), 2002, 2004 (I) (II), 2006
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II)