Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1960 - Lesley Kershaw is born.
- 1961 - Ida Barlow is knocked down and killed by a bus on Gray Street.
- 1963 - Rejected by Neil Crossley, Sheila Birtles attempts suicide.
- 1967 - A stunned Lucille Hewitt hears of the sudden death of her father, Harry.
- 1978 - Ray Langton starts to pursue Janice Stubbs from Dawson's Cafe.
- 1985 - Rita Fairclough refuses Alf Roberts' proposal of marriage.
- 1991 - Ivy Brennan tells Gail Tilsley that she's going to oppose Martin Platt's adoption of her grandchildren.
- 1995 - Betty Turpin's house is burgled and Billy Williams comes to her aid, bringing the two of them closer together.
- 1998 - Curly Watts is arrested, set up by Anne Malone as being the person who is carrying out extortion threats against Freshco's.
- 2000 - Mike Baldwin tells his son Mark Redman that he never wants to see him again, after hearing of the affair with his new wife Linda.
- 2006 - Claire Peacock, suffering Post Natal Depression, returns her baby to Weatherfield General, certain that they gave her the wrong child.
- 2009 - Jason Grimshaw wins a Mr Gay Weatherfield contest even though he is straight. He has unwittingly been playing for a gay football team. Peter Barlow goes to Leeds to see Leanne Battersby for the first time in six months. Leanne returns to Weatherfield, but doesn't tell Peter.
- 2013 - Just before the wedding, Craig Tinker confesses to Dev Alahan and Beth Tinker that he started the Rovers' fire which killed Sunita Alahan and Toni Griffiths, but they realise from his story that it was actually Karl Munro. Dev rushes to stop the marriage to Stella Price but is too late.
- 2015 - Estranged from Lloyd Mullaney, Andrea Beckett finds out she is pregnant with his child.
Episodes were broadcast on 11th September on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1963, 1967, 1968
- 1970s - 1972, 1974, 1978
- 1980s - 1985, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2005, 2006 (I) (II), 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2013, 2015 (I) (II)
- The Brothers McGregor - The Royal Letter (1985)