Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1963 - Len Fairclough tells Elsie Tanner that his divorce from Nellie will be absolute in three months and asks her to marry him.
- 1968 - Valerie Barlow is rescued from convicted rapist Frank Riley who traps her in her maisonette flat.
- 1987 - Alec Gilroy finds Bet Lynch in a bar in Torremolinos and proposes marriage to her.
- 1992 - Alec Gilroy is offered a job in Southampton and wants him and Bet to give up the Rovers in order that he can take up the offer.
- 1998 - Mike Baldwin sacks Hayley Patterson to avoid problems should the other factory staff find out that she was a man.
- 2001 - Roy and Hayley Cropper are arrested for absconding with abused child Wayne Hayes.
- 2005 - Sunita Alahan has a pre-natal scan and discovers that she is expecting twins.
- 2010 - Lewis Archer wins £4,000 at Barlow's Bookies with a bet placed fraudulently.
Episodes were broadcast on 12th August on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963, 1964, 1968
- 1970s - 1970, 1974
- 1980s - 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2002, 2005, 2007
- 2010s - 2010, 2011 (I) (II)