Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1961 - Eunice Cole dies shortly after her illegitimate son Ramsay Clegg visits her. Ramsay's half-brother Norris blames him for his mother's death.
- 1966 - Dave Smith passes up an opportunity to buy the Corner Shop.
- 1977 - Gail Potter is appointed manageress of Sylvia's Separates over Suzie Birchall.
- 1987 - Alan Bradley returns to Weatherfield to the news of Jenny and Martin Platt's car accident. Alan goes for Martin for letting Jenny drive.
- 1990 - Ken Barlow decides to sell his newspaper, the Weatherfield Recorder.
- 2001 - Liz McDonald leaves Coronation Street to be closer to Jim.
- 2003 - Dev Alahan buys 50% of Street Cars, with Steve McDonald owning the other half.
- 2004 - When Chesney Brown causes trouble in The Kabin, Rita Sullivan clips him round the ear. Cilla finds out and plans to get as much money out of Rita as possible for assaulting a minor.
- 2007 - Tracy Barlow tries to kill her boyfriend Charlie Stubbs by bludgeoning him to death.
- 2009 - Tyrone Dobbs marries Molly Compton.
- 2012 - Tyrone Dobbs, Tina McIntyre and Kirsty Soames are involved in a car crash.
- 1971 - A reception is held at the Savoy Hotel in London to celebrate the programme's tenth anniversary.
- 2011 - Isabella and William Flanagan (Hope Stape and Joseph Brown) born.
Episodes were broadcast on 12th January on the following years:
- 1960s - 1966
- 1970s - 1970, 1972, 1976, 1977
- 1980s - 1981, 1983, 1987
- 1990s - 1990, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004 (I) (II), 2005, 2007 (I) (II), 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2012, 2015 (I) (II)