Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1962 - Concepta Hewitt breaks down, worrying that she's too old to have a baby.
- 1979 - Following the lorry crash, the timber is cleared but Tracy Langton is not found under the debris. Someone has taken her.
- 1984 - The regulars start to boycott the Rovers after Billy Walker bars Percy Sugden and Mavis Riley for their complaints.
- 1988 - Paul and Lesley Kershaw are married.
- 1993 - Maureen Naylor starts work at Bettabuys (first appearance of character).
- 1999 - Natalie Barnes sacks her niece Lorraine Brownlow from the Rovers and she leaves the area (final appearance of character).
- 2000 - Audrey Roberts turns on Sarah Platt when she hears that she is pregnant, accusing her of dragging her "good" name down.
- 2003 - Richard Hillman drives his car with the Platts and himself in it into the canal at Weatherfield Quays.
- 2006 - Mike Baldwin's deteriorating condition from Alzheimer's shocks the residents.
- 2007 - Carla Connor discovers that Paul was responsible for the death of his brother-in-law Dean in a drink-driving accident and he and Liam covered for his crime.
- 2008 - Gail Platt accompanies Tina McIntyre to an abortion clinic without telling David that she's pregnant.
- 2010 - Simon Barlow runs off in Blackpool when he hears his grandfather George Wilson saying that he doesn't want to let Peter Barlow see him. The police search for the young boy, assisted by Peter.
- 2012 - Rita Sullivan and Dennis Tanner have an engagement party at Nick's Bistro. Peter Barlow confesses to the murder of Frank Foster to protect Carla Connor who is the prime suspect.
Episodes were broadcast on 12th March on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1969
- 1970s - 1973, 1975, 1979
- 1980s - 1980, 1984, 1986
- 1990s - 1990, 1993, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007 (I), (II), 2008
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2012 (I) (II)
- The Brothers McGregor - The Singing Fan (1987 - TVS and Channel Television only)