Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1957 - Jerry Morton born.
- 1969 - The shoplifting case against Elsie Tanner is dropped because of lack of evidence but her friendship of several decades with Dot Greenhalgh, the real culprit, is nevertheless ruined by the matter.
- 1975 - Jerry Booth's funeral takes place.
- 1984 - Stan Ogden is taken off to Weatherfield General for tests.
- 1997 - Ashamed of his family's antics, Andy McDonald leaves the Street and moves to Barcelona.
- 1999 - The DSS charge Les Battersby with working while claiming benefits.
- 2001 - Mike Baldwin is saved by Eve Elliott from a beating about to be inflicted by her son Jimmy Sykes.
- 2006 - Danny Baldwin surprises ex-wife Frankie with a proposal of re-marriage, unaware that she is having an affair with his son Jamie.
- 2010 - The Joinery bar opens in Viaduct Street. Managers Leanne Battersby and Nick Tilsley have sex after closing time, even though Leanne is engaged to Peter Barlow. Carla Connor is arrested for drink driving.
- 2012 - Jason Grimshaw finds out about girlfriend Maria Connor's relationship with Marcus Dent.
- 1921 - Paul Maxwell (Steve Tanner) born.
- 1981 - Construction begins on Coronation Street's second outdoor set.
Episodes were broadcast on 12th November on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1969
- 1970s - 1973, 1975, 1979
- 1980s - 1980, 1984, 1986
- 1990s - 1990, 1993, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007 (I) (II), 2008, 2009
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2012 (I) (II), 2014
- After Hours - Episode 5 (1999)