Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1983 - The Duckworths move in No. 9.
- 1994 - Neil and Andrea Beckett are married.
- 1997 - Samantha Failsworth's ex-husband Ritchie Fitzgerald tracks her down to Weatherfield.
- 1999 - Vinny Sorrell starts working full-time as the Rovers' latest barman.
- 2005 - David Platt tells a shocked Gail that he blames her for bring murderous Richard Hillman into their lives.
- 2007 - Unable to state the truth, Hayley Cropper introduces herself to her long-lost son Christian Gatley as his aunt.
Episodes were broadcast on 12th September on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966
- 1970s - 1973, 1977
- 1980s - 1983, 1984, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1994, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 (I) (II), 2007, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011 (I) (II), 2012, 2014 (I) (II), 2016 (I) (II)