Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1962 - Ken and Val Barlow return from honeymoon as Concepta Hewitt comes home from hospital with baby Christopher.
- 1973 - Four days after being hit by a taxi in London, Elsie Howard comes to in hospital.
- 1984 - Billy Walker tells Fred Gee that he no longer has a job or a home at the Rovers.
- 1986 - Hilda Ogden re-opens the refurbished Rovers for business.
- 1997 - Two thugs, Pete Hickman and Mickey Hegarty, raid the Corner Shop for alcohol, attacking Maud Grimes in the act.
- 1999 - Terry Duckworth visits father Jack after his heart bypass operation and sets his sights on Sharon Gaskell when he hears that she now owns The Kabin.
- 2001 - Hayley Cropper is remanded in custody when she refuses to accept a bail condition to not contact Wayne Hayes, the abused child that they were accused of kidnapping.
- 2004 - Professional footballer Warren Baldwin turns up in Weatherfield claiming he has some time off from his club to recover from a leg injury (First appearance of the character).
- 2009 - Liz McDonald returns to Weatherfield after a five-month stay in Spain visiting her son Andy. Steve McDonald and Becky Granger have their stag and hen nights.
- 2010 - Lewis Archer leaves Weatherfield with his £4,000 winnings from a fraudulent bet placed at Barlow's Bookies. Audrey Roberts finds out he had been using her but manages to hold onto the £100,000 she was about to transfer to their joint bank account. Ken Barlow finds out that wife Deirdre shared a kiss with Lewis. Nick Tilsley dumps Natasha Blakeman, unaware that she is pregnant with his child.
- 2014 - Jenna Kamara leaves Weatherfield with the intention of doing voluntary work overseas (Final appearance of the character).
- 1944 - Susan Jameson (Myra Booth) born.
- 1955 - Richard Hawley (Johnny Connor) born.
- 1998 - Colson Smith (Craig Tinker) born.
Episodes were broadcast on 13th August on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1969
- 1970s - 1973, 1975
- 1980s - 1980, 1984, 1986
- 1990s - 1990, 1993, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007 (I) (II), 2008, 2009
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2012 (I) (II), 2014