Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1945 - Maureen Grimes is born.
- 1953 - Doreen Outhwaite (later Heavey) is born.
- 1961 - Beattie Pearson checks on Albert Tatlock after he is found collapsed in his house. This is Beattie's first appearance.
- 1971 - Ken and Valerie Barlow decide to emigrate to Jamaica.
- 1975 - Last appearance of Maggie Cooke.
- 1985 - Todd Grimshaw is born.
- 2003 - Richard Hillman slips out of Doreen Heavey's birthday party in the Rovers and hits Emily Bishop over the head with a crowbar at No. 4. He is interrupted by Maxine Peacock and is forced to kill her too. Emily survives, but Maxine dies.
- 2006 - Sunita Alahan has twins Aadi and Asha. The proud father is Dev Alahan.
- 2012 - Kirsty Soames discovers that she is pregnant with Tyrone Dobbs's baby.
- 2016 - Tracy Barlow opens Preston's Petals on Rosamund Street.
Episodes were broadcast on 13th January on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1964, 1965, 1969
- 1970s - 1971, 1975
- 1980s - 1982, 1986, 1988
- 1990s - 1992, 1993, 1995, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2002, 2003 (I) (II), 2006
- 2010s - 2011, 2012 (I) (II), 2014 (I) (II), 2016
- Turn out the Lights - Hail to Thee, Aunt Shelmadine (1967 - all ITV regions except Associated Rediffusion, Tyne Tees Television and Teledu Cymru)