Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1961 - Elsie Tanner finds out that a poison pen letter she publicly accused Ena Sharples of writing was actually written by Norah Dawson.
- 1991 - Don Brennan leaves wife Ivy after falling in love with Julie Dewhurst.
- 1996 - Tracy Barlow marries Robert Preston at Weatherfield Register Office.
- 1998 - Liz McDonald leaves Weatherfield with Michael Wall.
- 2000 - Butcher's shop Elliott & Son opens in Victoria Street. The owner is Fred Elliott.
- 2002 - The Harris family move into No.6. They are under the witness protection scheme and are currently living under the name of "Nelson".
- 2006 - Following Steve McDonald's purchase of the Rovers, Fred Elliott's name plate is taken down and Liz McDonald's is put up in its place.
- 2009 - Roy and Hayley Cropper report Tony Gordon to the police for the murder of Liam Connor.
- 2013 - Tommy Duckworth breaks up with his girlfriend Tina McIntyre over the phone from the Canary Islands.
- 1957 - Michael Starke (Jerry Morton) born.
- 1970 - Beginning of the ITV Colour Strike.
- 1995 - Lucy Fallon (Bethany Platt) born.
Episodes were broadcast on 13th November on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1963, 1967, 1968
- 1970s - 1972, 1974, 1978
- 1980s - 1985, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2005, 2006 (I) (II), 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2013, 2015
- After Hours - Episode 6 (1999)