Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1969 - Ena Sharples is arrested at a demonstration outside the town hall against the demolition of the pensioner's clubhouse (One of the arresting policemen was played by Richard Beckinsale in an early television role).
- 1993 - Jim McDonald violently attacks a youth breaking into a building site that he's nightwatchman over.
- 1997 - Derek Wilton is buried. Mavis is upset at Norris Cole's impromtpu and insensitive "tribute" speech.
- 2000 - Natalie Barnes offers a £10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the killer of her son, Tony Horrocks.
- 2002 - Heavily in debt, Sally Webster closes down her hardware shop.
- 2003 - Angela, Katy and Craig Harris are held hostage in their house by the Morgan brothers.
- 2006 - Mike Baldwin's will is read, leaving the majority of his estate to Danny but he and Leanne Battersby know that another later will exists in which everything has been left to Adam Barlow.
- 2011 - Jim McDonald faces prison for armed robbery. Her dream of owning the Rovers Return in ruins, Liz McDonald leaves Weatherfield (final appearance of Liz).
Episodes were broadcast on 14th April on the following years:
- 1960s - 1965, 1969
- 1970s - 1971, 1975, 1976
- 1980s - 1980, 1982, 1986
- 1990s - 1993, 1995, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2003 (I) (II), 2004, 2006, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011