Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1960 - First appearances of Jack Walker, Martha Longhurst, Minnie Caldwell, Esther Hayes, Christine Hardman, Ivan Cheveski and Harry Hewitt.
- 1983 - Len Fairclough's funeral.
- 1988 - Alan Bradley gives his name as "Len Fairclough" to the Castlewell Building Society so that he can remortgage No.7.
- 2003 - Craig Harris tampers with the brakes of Martin Platt's car.
- 2007 - Stephen Reid offers nephew David Platt a job in Milan, enraging his half-sister Sarah Grimshaw.
- 2009 - Following Ken Barlow's interview with a reporter in an attempt to scupper Peter Barlow's plans to open a wine bar, the Weatherfield Gazette prints an article painting the Barlows as a dysfunctional family, using their colourful history as background. Meanwhile Carla Connor finds out that Jimmy Dockerson has been arrested for Liam Connor's murder.
- 2012 - Carla Connor returns to Los Angeles. Peter Barlow decides at the last minute to stay in Weatherfield for his son Simon's sake.
- 2015 - Unknown to Carla, Johnny Connor sends off her DNA to be tested against his.
- 1985 - A special dinner for cast and crew is held at the Dorchester Hotel, London to celebrate the programme's twenty-fifth anniversary.
Episodes were broadcast on 14th December on the following years:
- 1960s - 1960, 1964, 1966
- 1970s - 1970, 1977
- 1980s - 1981, 1983, 1987, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1992, 1994, 1997, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2012 (I) (II), 2015 (I) (II)