Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1970 - Ray Langton and Sandra Butler get engaged.
- 1973 - Samir Rachid is born in Morocco.
- 1981 - Claire Casey is born.
- 1987 - Audrey Roberts breaks Gail Tilsley's trust and tells Ian Latimer about Gail's pregnancy, as he might be the father.
- 1992 - Ryan Connor and Alex Neeson are born. They are mixed up in the hospital and given to the wrong parents.
- 1994 - Alf Roberts sells the Corner Shop to Reg Holdsworth.
- 1998 - The police question Deirdre Rachid in connection to a fraud case.
- 2001 - The Grimshaw family move into No. 11. Todd Grimshaw first appears.
- 2004 - Rita Sullivan is arrested for ABH.
- 2008 - Nick Neeson tells Ryan Connor about the baby mix-up and that he is his real father.
- 2011 - Claire Peacock and her two sons Joshua and Freddie abscond to France before the police can arrest Claire for assaulting Tracy Barlow, possibly sparing her a prison sentence (final appearances of the characters).
Episodes were broadcast on 14th January on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963
- 1970s - 1970, 1974, 1976
- 1980s - 1980, 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1994, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008 (I) (II), 2009
- 2010s - 2010, 2011 (I) (II), 2013 (I) (II)