Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1961 - Paul Cheveski is born to Linda and Ivan Cheveski.
- 1971 - First appearance of Ivy Tilsley.
- 1976 - Elsie Howard moves back into No.11 following her return to Weatherfield from Newcastle.
- 1982 - Ludlow Avenue, including Bet Lynch's flat, is demolished.
- 2004 - Bev Unwin leaves Coronation Street after an argument with her daughter Shelley. Bev had slept with Shelley's boyfriend Charlie Stubbs but Charlie had denied it, and Shelley believed Charlie.
- 2010 - Fiz Stape finds out that her fifteen-year-old brother Chesney Battersby-Brown has been skipping school and exams to work as a market stall holder.
Episodes were broadcast on 14th June on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1965, 1967
- 1970s - 1971, 1972, 1976, 1978
- 1980s - 1982, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2006
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2013 (I) (II)