Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1942 - Reg Holdsworth born.
- 1962 - Jack Walker collapses behind the bar of the Rovers Return Inn but it turns out that it's only a case of over-eating.
- 1977 - Albert Tatlock returns from Scotland to the news of Janet Barlow's death.
- 1979 - Walking the streets and not knowing that Tracy Langton is safe, Deirdre contemplates suicide.
- 1983 - Bert Tilsley is told that he might have had a mini-stroke.
- 1988 - Sally Webster's sister, Gina Seddon arrives at No.13 and dumps herself on them, having had enough of her dad.
- 1999 - Tracy Preston turns up at No.1, having left husband, Robert
- 2003 - The Platts escape from the car in the canal but Richard Hillman is drowned.
- 2008 - In a fit of rage David Platt pushes Gail down the stairs at No.8 after arguing about Tina McIntyre's abortion. Coincidentally, the incident occurs on the 5th anniversary of Richard Hillman's death.
- 2011 - Liz McDonald returns from an extended holiday in Spain and finds out that Tracy Barlow is out of prison and has unofficial custody of her and Steve's daughter Amy.
- 2016 - Anna Windass reveals to Eileen Grimshaw that Pat Phelan once coerced her into sex, in order to put Eileen off entering into a relationship with Phelan. Eileen doesn't believe Anna as Phelan had earlier told Eileen that Anna had done all the chasing.
Episodes were broadcast on 14th March on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966
- 1970s - 1973, 1977, 1979
- 1980s - 1983, 1984, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1994, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 (I) (II), 2007, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011 (I) (II), 2014 (I) (II), 2016 (I) (II), 2018 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|