Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1942 - Reg Holdsworth born.
- 1962 - Jack Walker collapses behind the bar of the Rovers Return Inn but it turns out that it's only a case of over-eating.
- 1977 - Albert Tatlock returns from Scotland to the news of Janet Barlow's death.
- 1979 - Walking the streets and not knowing that Tracy Langton is safe, Deirdre contemplates suicide.
- 1983 - Bert Tilsley is told that he might have had a mini-stroke.
- 1988 - Sally Webster's sister, Gina Seddon arrives at No.13 and dumps herself on them, having had enough of her dad.
- 1999 - Tracy Preston turns up at No.1, having left husband, Robert
- 2003 - The Platts escape from the car in the canal at Weatherfield Quays but Richard Hillman is drowned.
- 2008 - In a fit of rage David Platt pushes Gail down the stairs after arguing about Tina McIntyre's abortion.
- 2011 - Liz McDonald returns from an extended holiday in Spain and finds out that Tracy Barlow is out of prison and has unofficial custody of her and Steve's daughter Amy.
Episodes were broadcast on 14th March on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966
- 1970s - 1973, 1977, 1979
- 1980s - 1983, 1984, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1994, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 (I) (II), 2007, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011 (I) (II)