Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1962 - Billy Walker returns to the Street after a nine-month absence with his beauty queen fiancée Philippa Scopes. Danny Baldwin is born.
- 1973 - Ena Sharples' nephew Tom Schofield Jnr. arrives in the UK with the news that her brother Tom Schofield, who she last saw in 1965, has died in his sleep.
- 1984 - Albert Tatlock dies in his sleep while staying with his daughter Beattie Pearson.
- 1986 - Mike Baldwin marries Susan Barlow with a very reluctant Ken Barlow giving the bride away.
- 1990 - Ivy Brennan orders Gail Tilsley to marry Martin Platt before their baby is born.
- 2001 - Having seen Audrey Roberts picking up leaflets about cancer in the Medical Centre, Gail Platt confides in Alma Halliwell only to be shocked when Alma tells her that she is the one who has the condition and that it's terminal.
- 2004 - Todd Grimshaw's gay lover Karl Foster gives him an ultimatum about choosing between him and Sarah Platt as his marriage draws closer.
- 2006 - Having been set up for theft by Becky Granger, Kelly Crabtree is arrested by the police.
- 2007 - Kirk Sutherland is bereft when Fiz Brown finishes with him.
- 2010 - Blanche Hunt's will is read: Blanche has left virtually all of her estate to her granddaughter Tracy Barlow.
- 2012 - Eileen Grimshaw and Paul Kershaw split up. David Platt has a disastrous first day as a waiter at Nick's Bistro and walks out.
Episodes were broadcast on 14th May on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1969
- 1970s - 1973, 1975, 1979
- 1980s - 1980, 1984, 1986
- 1990s - 1990, 1993, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007 (I) (II), 2008
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2012 (I) (II), 2014