Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1968 - As the investigation of the death of Steve Tanner continues Elsie is taken to the police station for questioning.
- 1974 - Eight of the women of the Street enjoy a holiday in Majorca won by Bet Lynch in a "Spot the Ball" competition.
- 1994 - Bet Gilroy and boyfriend Charlie Whelan split up for good after he unsuccessfully begs her forgiveness for going off with Tanya Pooley.
- 1998 - Linda Sykes starts work at Underworld (First appearance of the character).
- 2005 - After finding out about their affair, Jamie Baldwin tells girlfriend Leanne Battersby and father Danny that he never wants to see either of them again.
- 2013 - Liz McDonald returns to the Street as joint-owner of the Rovers as son Steve couldn't raise the money needed to buy it alone. Michelle Connor is furious as Steve, who hadn't expected Liz to arrive yet, hadn't revealed this to her.
Episodes were broadcast on 14th October on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963, 1964, 1968
- 1970s - 1970, 1974
- 1980s - 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2002 (I) (II), 2005
- 2010s - 2010, 2011 (I) (II), 2012, 2013 (I) (II), 2015, 2016 (I) (II)