Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1962 - Minnie Caldwell moves into No. 5 while Ken and Val Barlow move into No. 9.
- 1990 - Factory owner Peter Ingram collapses with a massive heart attack in front of Mike Baldwin when arguing with him.
- 1997 - Maud Grimes recovers after being attacked by two thugs who raided the Corner Shop.
- 2001 - Maxine Peacock and step-mother-in-law Eve Elliott become closer when Eve consoles her over her false pregnancy.
- 2004 - Audrey Roberts is forced to sack granddaughter Sarah Platt from the Hair Salon for her tardy attitude, causing a rift between her and her family.
- 2005 - Gail Platt starts a relationship with Phil Nail, the new reflexologist from the Medical Centre.
- 2011 - Carla Connor and Frank Foster get engaged.
Episodes were broadcast on 15th August on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966
- 1970s - 1973, 1977
- 1980s - 1983, 1984, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1994, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 (I) (II), 2007, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011 (I) (II)