Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street history
- 1962 - Minnie Caldwell moves into No.5 while Ken and Valerie Barlow move into No.9.
- 1990 - Factory owner Peter Ingram collapses with a massive heart attack in front of Mike Baldwin when arguing with him.
- 1997 - Maud Grimes recovers after being attacked by two thugs who raided the Corner Shop.
- 2001 - Maxine Peacock and Evelyn Sykes become closer when Eve consoles her over her false pregnancy.
- 2004 - Audrey Roberts is forced to sack granddaughter Sarah Platt from the Hair Salon for her tardy attitude, causing a rift between her and her family.
- 2005 - Gail Platt starts a relationship with Phil Nail, the new reflexologist from the Medical Centre.
- 2011 - Frank Foster and Carla Connor get engaged.
- 2016 - Maria Connor ends her relationship with fiancé Luke Britton.
- 1931 - Producer and executive producer Bill Podmore born.
- 2016 - The first episode produced by Kate Oates is broadcast.
Episodes were broadcast on 15th August on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966
- 1970s - 1973, 1977
- 1980s - 1983, 1984, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1994, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 (I) (II), 2007, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011 (I) (II), 2013, 2014 (I) (II), 2016 (I) (II)