Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1963 - Dennis Tanner discovers a showbusiness sensation - singing window-cleaner Walter Potts.
- 1964 - Emily Nugent jilts Leonard Swindley at the altar.
- 1968 - Teenage runaways Dickie and Audrey Fleming move into 3 Coronation Street having been married in secret at Gretna Green.
- 1987 - Brian and Gail Tilsley are reconciled after a year of each having affairs and a bitter split between the two of them.
- 1991 - Death of Joyce Gilroy, ex-wife of Alec.
- 1992 - In the latest stage of their bitter feud, Mike Baldwin threatens to sue Ken Barlow for slander for comments he made suggesting that he's conned Emily Bishop out of some money.
- 2001 - Sarah Platt is trapped by internet stalker Gary Adams but is rescued by Dennis Stringer.
- 2002 - Gail Platt tells Richard Hillman about Audrey Roberts' will and that she will inherit £250,000 should she die, giving Richard ideas to save his financially doomed business.
- 2005 - Sean Tully takes Betty Williams' sick cat Marmaduke to the vets so that he can flirt with vet Tim White, only for the cat to be put down when it is discovered that he is terminally ill.
- 2011 - Leanne Barlow suffers a miscarriage.
- 2013 - Emily Bishop signs No.3 over to Norris Cole, making him the new owner.
- 2015 - Peter Barlow arrives late for Deirdre's funeral and the family row over the past hurts they caused her. Audrey Roberts and Bev Unwin are reconciled nine years after the death of Fred Elliott (Final appearance of Bev).
- 2016 - Kylie Platt is stabbed in the chest by Clayton Hibbs when fighting him off after he attacked her friend Gemma Winter. Kylie dies in her husband David's arms before the ambulance crew arrive.
Episodes were broadcast on 15th July on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963, 1964, 1968
- 1970s - 1970, 1974
- 1980s - 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2001 (I) (II), 2002, 2005, 2007, 2009
- 2010s - 2010, 2011 (I) (II), 2012, 2013 (I) (II), 2015, 2016 (I) (II)