Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1963 - Dennis Tanner discovers a showbusiness sensation - singing window-cleaner Walter Potts.
- 1964 - Emily Nugent jilts Leonard Swindley at the altar.
- 1968 - Teenage runways Dickie and Audrey Fleming move into No.3 having been married in secret at Gretna Green.
- 1987 - Brian and Gail Tilsley are reconciled after a year of each having affairs and a bitter split between the two of them.
- 1992 - In the latest stage of their bitter feud, Mike Baldwin threatens to sue Ken Barlow for slander for comments he made suggesting that he's conned Emily Bishop out of some money.
- 2001 - Sarah Platt is trapped by internet stalker Gary Adams but is rescued by Dennis Stringer.
- 2002 - Gail Platt tells Richard Hillman about Audrey Roberts' will and that she will inherit £250,000 should she die, giving Richard ideas to save his financially doomed business.
- 2005 - Sean Tully takes Betty Williams' sick cat Marmaduke to the vets so that he can flirt with vet Tim White only for the cat to be put down when it is discovered that he is terminally ill.
- 2011 - Leanne Barlow suffers a miscarriage.
Episodes were broadcast on 15th July on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963, 1964, 1968
- 1970s - 1970, 1974
- 1980s - 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2001 (I) (II), 2002, 2005, 2007, 2009
- 2010s - 2010, 2011 (I) (II), 2012