Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1937 - Ida Bulmer (later Clough) is born.
- 1961 - Ivan and Linda Cheveski decide to move to Canada.
- 1976 - Mike Baldwin buys 5 Coronation Street, even though Ray and Deirdre Langton intended to.
- 1978 - Ray Langton moves to Holland by himself when wife Deirdre decided to stay in Weatherfield with their daughter Tracy. The move to Holland was supposed to be a fresh start for the family after Ray's affair with Janice Stubbs.
- 1996 - Raquel Watts leaves husband Curly and moves to Kuala Lumpur.
- 1998 - Alec Gilroy climbs into bed with a woman he thinks is Rita Sullivan but is actually Betty Williams. Betty wakes up and hits Alec.
- 1969 - ITV begins transmitting in colour. The first colour transmission of Coronation Street takes place two days later.
Episodes were broadcast on 15th November on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1965, 1967
- 1970s - 1971, 1972, 1976, 1978
- 1980s - 1982, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004 (I) (II), 2006
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2012