Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1958 - Gail Potter born.
- 1962 - Len Fairclough is sacked from Birtwistles when someone reports him for doing foreigners - Martha Longhurst confesses to doing the deed.
- 1969 - Ena Sharples receives a caution from the police for organising a demonstration outside the Town Hall. To show her remorse she promptly organises a sit-in at the OAP clubhouse.
- 1973 - Annie Walker forces Betty Turpin and Bet Lynch to finish decorating the living room of the Rovers in preparation for a forthcoming visit by the retiring Mayoress of Weatherfield.
- 1979 - Gail Potter celebrates her twenty-first birthday and her engagement with a party at which her mother, Audrey is one of the guests (First appearance of the character).
- 1990 - Rita Fairclough moves into 10a Coronation Street - the flat above The Kabin.
- 1997 - A drunk Don Brennan picks up Alma Baldwin in his taxi, intent on getting his revenge on Mike Baldwin.
- 2002 - The Ramsdens leave the Street to start afresh elsewhere (Final appearance of Charlie Ramsden).
- 2003 - Tommy and Katy Nelson are in hospital following the siege of No.6 by the Morgan brothers.
- 2006 - Gail Platt receives a birthday card from the supposedly dead Richard Hillman.
- 2007 - Kasia Barowicz dies from a fall down the stairs at Underworld. Paul and Carla Connor cover up the death to avoid being prosecuted for working illegal hours.
- 2012 - Betty Williams dies. Gordon Clegg tells Betty's friends of her passing. Terry Duckworth returns to Weatherfield to oversee the building of his new bar Se7enth Hea7en and meets his son Tommy as an adult for the first time.
Episodes were broadcast on 16th April on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1969
- 1970s - 1973, 1975, 1979
- 1980s - 1980, 1984, 1986
- 1990s - 1990, 1993, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007 (I) (II), 2008
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2012 (I) (II), 2014