Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1986 - Danny and Frankie Baldwin are married.
- 1999 - Jack Duckworth is told that he needs a triple heart-bypass operation.
- 2003 - Shelley Unwin holds a wedding shower in the Rovers but her mother, Bev, knows about Peter Barlow's affair.
- 2006 - Shelley Unwin leaves the Rovers and moves to Derbyshire.
- 2008 - First appearance of Pam Hobsworth.
- 2010 - Sian Powers collapses in pain while accompanying Ryan Connor to their school prom.
- 2012 - Peter Barlow and Carla Connor leave Weatherfield to go sailing across the world. Simon Barlow turns down the chance to go with them.
- 2015 - After Deirdre Barlow's funeral, Peter leaves for a six-month job in Antigua (Final appearance of the character).
Episodes were broadcast on 16th July on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1969
- 1970s - 1973, 1975, 1979
- 1980s - 1980, 1984, 1986
- 1990s - 1990, 1993, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007 (I) (II), 2008
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2012 (I) (II), 2014, 2015