Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1986 - Danny and Frankie Baldwin are married.
- 1999 - Jack Duckworth is told that he needs a triple heart-bypass operation.
- 2003 - Shelley Unwin holds a wedding shower in the Rovers but her mother, Bev, knows about Peter Barlow's affair.
- 2006 - Shelley Unwin leaves the Rovers and moves to Derbyshire.
- 2008 - First appearance of Pam Hobsworth.
- 2010 - Sian Powers collapses in pain while accompanying Ryan Connor to their school prom.
- 2012 - Peter Barlow and Carla Connor leave Weatherfield to go sailing across the world. Simon Barlow turns down the chance to go with them.
- 2015 - After Deirdre Barlow's funeral, Peter leaves for a six-month job in Antigua (Final appearance of the character).
Episodes were broadcast on 16th July on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1969
- 1970s - 1973, 1975, 1979
- 1980s - 1980, 1984, 1986
- 1990s - 1990, 1993, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007 (I) (II), 2008
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2012 (I) (II), 2014, 2015