Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1963 - Dennis Tanner saves Sheila Birtles when she attempts suicide.
- 1970 - Annie Walker becomes legal landlady of the Rovers when the court transfers the licence to her from her deceased husband Jack.
- 1981 - Bert Tilsley is caught by the DSS earning an income while claiming the dole.
- 1987 - Alec Gilroy gives Bet the Rovers as a wedding present.
- 1991 - Liz McDonald tells Jim that she is pregnant.
- 1992 - Rita Sullivan is accused by Ted's family of only marrying him for his money.
- 2007 - Carla Connor gives potential customer Tony Gordon a tour of Underworld (First appearance of the character).
- 2016 - Beth Sutherland is arrested for bigamy after her son Craig Tinker reports her to the police. Pat Phelan is taken into questioning on suspicion of planning a fraud.
- 2010 - The Road to Coronation Street, a dramatisation of the pre-production of Coronation Street is first broadcast on BBC4.
Episodes were broadcast on 16th September on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963, 1964, 1968
- 1970s - 1970, 1974
- 1980s - 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2002 (I) (II), 2005 (I) (II), 2007
- 2010s - 2010, 2011 (I) (II), 2013 (I) (II), 2015, 2016 (I) (II)