Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1965 - Lucille Hewitt becomes a vegetarian under Roger Wain's influence.
- 1976 - Hilda Ogden fears for Stan when he fails to return home, not knowing that he is happily locked in the cellar of the Rovers for the night with Albert Tatlock and endless supplies of ale.
- 1982 - Fred Gee, milking his bad back, is conned into having a massage by a rugby club physio while being under the impression that it's to be conducted by a Swedish masseuse.
- 1986 - Alf and Audrey Roberts move into No.11.
- 1993 - Gail Platt and Carmel Finnan have a confrontation which ends with Carmel falling down a flight of stairs.
- 2003 - Katy Harris collapses and the hospital discovers that she's a diabetic.
- 2004 - On the day of Amy Barlow's christening, Karen McDonald discovers that it was Tracy Barlow who cancelled all of her wedding arrangements.
- 2006 - Afraid that Matt Ramsden will take Joshua off him, Ashley Peacock plans to run away to Scotland.
- 2008 - Jason Grimshaw is under suspicion of pushing Gail Platt down the stairs.
Episodes were broadcast on 17th March on the following years:
- 1960s - 1965, 1969
- 1970s - 1971, 1975, 1976
- 1980s - 1980, 1982, 1986
- 1990s - 1993, 1995, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2003 (I) (II), 2004, 2006, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011