Coronation Street history
- 1921 - Billy Williams is born.
- 1980 - Brian and Gail Tilsley move out of No. 5 into 5 Buxton Close and away from interfering Ivy.
- 1982 - Len and Rita Fairclough have a "house-leaving" party at No.9 prior to their moving into No.7. New owner Chalkie Whitely is angry at the food and drink being trodden into the carpets he has paid for.
- 1993 - Audrey Roberts changes her mind and refuses to move to Lytham St Annes when she visits there with Alf and finds that the place is full of golf-playing retired grocers.
- 1997 - The two thugs who attacked Maud Grimes when they raided the Corner Shop are arrested when Les Battersby tips off the police.
- 1999 - Alison Wakefield is attacked by a mugger but is saved by Terry Duckworth.
- 2002 - The Rovers Return Inn celebrates its centenary with a party.
- 2003 - Les Battersby breaks into Janice's flat with the intention of attacking Mick Hopwood for helping to put him in prison on false charges.
- 2004 - Sunita Parekh proposes to Dev Alahan and is accepted.
- 2008 - Jed Stone collapses when Tony Gordon confronts him and tries to force him from his house.
- 2010 - Natasha Blakeman has an abortion as the father of the baby Nick Tilsley had dumped her, although Nick asks her to get back together with him later in the day.
- 2017 - Andy Carver is revealed to be alive and held captive by Pat Phelan after disappearing seven months before.
Episodes were broadcast on 18th August on the following years:
- 1960s - 1965, 1969
- 1970s - 1971, 1975, 1976
- 1980s - 1980, 1982, 1986
- 1990s - 1993, 1995, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2010, 2011, 2014 (I) (II), 2017 (I) (II)
- Pardon the Expression - The Brain Drain (1965)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|