Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1980 - Martin Cheveski gets a job as apprentice at the Builder's Yard.
- 1986 - The bad fuse in the Rovers cellar results in a fire at dawn. Kevin Webster and Sally Seddon wake the residents and Kevin tries to rescue Bet Lynch from the bedroom. The fire brigade arrive and take over, lifting Bet to safety and putting out the fire. As the Rovers is boarded up, brewery Newton & Ridley decides to demolish the pub.
- 1990 - In anticipation of the sale of No.1 to Newton & Ridley, the brewery installs a new relief manager, Roger Woodhouse in the Rovers, taking over from Bet and Alec Gilroy. Cecil Newton intervenes and tells the Gilroys the pub is still theirs.
- 1993 - Final appearance of Doug Murray.
- 1997 - Jack and Vera Duckworth go into partnership with Alec Gilroy. Alec hands over £25,000 for a 50% share of the Rovers Return Inn.
- 2000 - Sarah Platt decides to call her baby Bethany.
- 2006 - Brian Tully tells his son Sean Tully that he's not his father.
- 2012 - Steve McDonald puts No.13 up for sale.
Episodes were broadcast on 18th June on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1969
- 1970s - 1973, 1975, 1979
- 1980s - 1980, 1984, 1986
- 1990s - 1990, 1993, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2006, 2007 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2012, 2014