Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1930 - St. John Cropper (father of Roy) is born.
- 1968 - David Barlow puts the Corner Shop up for sale prior to his and Irma's move to Australia.
- 1974 - Emily Bishop persuades the Rovers Amateur Dramatics Association (RADA) to stage her choice of play - The Importance of Being Earnest.
- 1987 - Bet Lynch goes into partnership with Alec Gilroy to buy the Rovers.
- 1994 - Sarah Louise Platt comes round after her emergency operation.
- 1996 - Jim McDonald is arrested by the police after he furiously tries to smash his way into No.11, Liz McDonald having changed the locks.
- 1998 - Babs Fanshawe, Ken Barlow's client when he is working as an escort, dies suddenly in the toilets of the Pleasure Garden restaurant where they were dining.
- 2005 - Tracy Barlow suddenly relents on her father, Ray Langton as he is about to leave Weatherfield and asks him to remain behind.
- 2007 - The Morton family move into No.6.
- 2010 - Gail McIntyre is denied bail after being arrested for the murder of Joe McIntyre.
- 2011 - Frank Foster cancels his order with Underworld when Maria Connor (unsuccessfully) tries to put Tracy Barlow off dating him. Liz McDonald finds out the truth about Steve and Becky McDonald's arrangement to buy Max Turner from Kylie Turner and how Becky looted the Corner Shop.
- 2013 - Karl Munro sets fire to the Rovers to get Stella Price to take him back and kick boyfriend Jason Grimshaw out. As Jason was the last person to touch the electrics, people assume he is responsible for messing them up and starting the fire.
- 2015 - David Platt and Callum Logan have their first mediation meeting over custody of Max Turner.
Episodes were broadcast on 18th March on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963, 1964, 1968
- 1970s - 1970, 1974
- 1980s - 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2009
- 2010s - 2010, 2011, 2013 (I) (II), 2015, 2016 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|