Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1919 - Martha Hartley marries Percy Longhurst.
- 1970 - On a night out with Dave Smith, Irma Barlow bumps into old workmate Bet Lynch (Bet becomes a regular from this episode onwards until 1995).
- 1977 - Against her wishes, Suzie Birchall and Gail Potter enter Elsie Howard in a "Glamorous Grannie" contest in the Gazette.
- 1983 - A furious Vera Duckworth finds out that Jack is one of the clients of the "Bill & Coo Video Dating Agency".
- 1987 - Alf Roberts is rushed to hospital after his heart attack. Audrey goes for Deirdre Barlow blaming her for hounding him in their contested election campaign.
- 1988 - Emily Bishop agrees to Percy Sugden lodging at No.3 for two weeks, not realising that she will be stuck with him for the next nine years.
- 1992 - Jack and Vera Duckworth meet Terry's future in-laws Jeff and Doreen Horton for the first time.
- 2007 - A fire starts in No.4 endangering the life of Claire Peacock and supposedly son Freddie although no one realises that Casey Carswell has already abducted the baby.
- 2009 - Paula Carp reports Colin Grimshaw to the police for rape but before they can speak to him, they discover that he has died.
- 2012 - Tommy Duckworth stashes cocaine inside a car under orders of loan shark Rick Neelan. David and Kylie Platt get back together, thanks to Nick Tilsley.
- 2015 - David Platt and Callum Logan go to a custody hearing over Max Turner where Callum wins visitation rights prior to a final adjudication.
- 2016 - Izzy Armstrong is arrested for assaulting a police officer.
Episodes were broadcast on 18th May on the following years:
- 1960s - 1964, 1966
- 1970s - 1970, 1977
- 1980s - 1981, 1983, 1987, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1992, 1994, 1997, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2012 (I) (II), 2015 (I) (II), Episode 8906 (18th May 2016), 2018 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|