Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1970 - Billy Walker kids his mum Annie that he got Irma Barlow pregnant. Lisa Horton is born.
- 1987 - Hilda Ogden and Joan Lowther are attacked by burglars.
- 1991 - Bet Gilroy finds out her husband Alec will be working on a cruise over Christmas. She refuses to look after the Rovers Return Inn by herself.
- 1998 - Des Barnes and Tony Horrocks are taken to hospital after being beaten up by drug dealers who were after Tony. Des suffers a massive heart attack and dies.
- 2001 - Spider Nugent leaves Weatherfield for London. Toyah Battersby had planned to go with him but has a last-minute change of heart.
- 2007 - Ashley and Claire Peacock reconcile.
- 2010 - Jack Duckworth's funeral.
- 2011 - Lloyd Mullaney knocks Chris Gray unconscious and as he is admitted to hospital, Chris is forced to admit to Cheryl that he lied about his brain tumour. Cheryl and Russ leave the street.
- 1960 - Coronation Street goes before the cameras for the first time when the Dry Run of Episode 1 - later remade as a live broadcast on 9th December - is recorded in Studio 2 of Granada Television's Quay Street Manchester complex with several key characters not being played by the same actors who would later portray the parts on the televised version.
- 1970 - Episode 1026 is broadcast in the United Kingdom, the first episode since Episode 923 to be made and broadcast in black and white.
Episodes were broadcast on 18th November on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963, 1964, 1968
- 1970s - 1970, 1974
- 1980s - 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2002, 2005, 2007
- 2010s - 2010, 2011 (I) (II)