Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1919 - Albert Tatlock marries Bessie Vickery.
- 1929 - Emily Nugent (later Bishop) born.
- 1944 - Alma Halliwell born.
- 1961 - Doreen Lostock begins work at the Rovers. Norman Dobson and Phil Braithwaite become lodgers in the Corner Shop flat.
- 1964 - Nellie Bailey (formerly Fairclough) dies from lung cancer.
- 1972 - The Pub Olympics between the Rovers Return Inn and The Flying Horse takes place with the Rovers winning.
- 1982 - Sharon Gaskell makes a pass at Brian Tilsley and he doesn't repulse her advances.
- 1989 - Alan Bradley pleads guilty at his trial of deception and actual bodily harm and gets a two year sentence but to Rita Fairclough's shock is released immediately due to the time spent on remand.
- 1996 - Ashley Peacock becomes a lodger at No. 5.
- 1998 - To stop Mike Baldwin's bullying, Hayley Patterson tells everyone at Underworld that she's a transsexual.
- 1999 - Doreen Heavey leaves husband Derek and dumps herself on Ashley and Maxine Peacock.
- 2002 - Harry Flagg is taken on as cellarman at the Rovers.
- 2004 - Ciaran McCarthy and Tracy Barlow are arrested for trying to deceive Penny King. After Deirdre Barlow intercedes with Mike Baldwin, Penny gets the charges against Tracy dropped but then drops Mike as well when she finds out that Mike and Deirdre once had an affair.
- 2010 - David Platt is arrested for the attempted murder of Graeme Proctor but is released on bail.
Episodes were broadcast on 18th October on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1965, 1967
- 1970s - 1971, 1972, 1976, 1978
- 1980s - 1982, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004 (I) (II), 2006
- 2010s - 2010 (I)) (II)