Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Amelia Foyle dies from the flu.
- January - Widower Fred Piggott leaves 13 Coronation Street and moves to Norwich. Some time later, Tom and Nellie Lingard move into the house with daughter Ada.
- 16th March - Thomas Hewitt marries Mary Makepiece, uniting two warring families. Thomas and Mary move into 7 Coronation Street.
- 17th May - Stan Ogden is born.
- 18th May - Percy Longhurst marries Martha Hartley.
- 19th June - Albert Tatlock uses the Rovers for the first time on a Whit Monday pub crawl.
- 5th August - Arnold Tanner is born.
- September - Joss Shackleton is born.
- 18th October - Albert Tatlock marries Bessie Vickery and they move into 1 Coronation Street. Both start work at Hardcastle's Mill.
- November - Larry Buck suffers brain damage from a blow to the head at a boxing match in London.
- November - Sarah Buck dies from alcohol poisoning.
|←1918 1919 1920→|