Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1922 - Maud Michaelson (later Grimes) is born.
- 1942 - Dennis Tanner is born.
- 1958 - Ivan Cheveski marries Linda Tanner.
- 1962 - Joan Walker dies.
- 1964 - The new Viaduct Sporting Club opens in Viaduct Street.
- 1968 - Les and Maggie Clegg arrive in Coronation Street to view the Corner Shop. They decide to buy it.
- 1974 - Alf Roberts' year in the Mayoral office ends. Annie Walker was Mayoress.
- 1996 - Reg Holdsworth resigns from his job and runs off with his wages clerk, Yvonne Bannister, after she inherited a large sum of money.
- 1998 - Greg Kelly arrives in Weatherfield looking for his father: Les Battersby
- 2005 - Ken Barlow and Deirdre Rachid agree to remarry. Angela Harris is arrested on suspicion of murdering her husband Tommy.
- 2011 - Nick's Bistro opens in Viaduct Street. Steve McDonald agrees to sell the Rovers Return to Jim McDonald. Jim and Liz McDonald get back together.
Episodes were broadcast on 1st April on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963, 1964, 1968
- 1970s - 1970, 1974
- 1980s - 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2002, 2005, 2007
- 2010s - 2010, 2011 (I) (II), 2013 (I) (II), 2015, 2016 (I) (II)