Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1941 - Doreen Lostock is born.
- 1961 - The residents seek refuge in the Glad Tidings Mission Hall when a gas main explodes in a nearby street. Len Fairclough first appears in the series.
- 1971 - The council decides to demolish the maisonettes in Coronation Street, where Valerie Barlow was just electrocuted.
- 2006 - Sunita Alahan leaves the Street with her newborn twins as she can't trust her husband Dev any more.
- 2010 - Peter Barlow and Leanne Battersby encounter Ciaran McCarthy for the first time since 2005.
- 2013 - Lewis Archer flees with £40,000 that he stole from Gail McIntyre's bank account.
- 1950 - John Bowe (Duggie Ferguson) is born.
- 1964 - Linus Roache (the third actor to play Peter Barlow) is born.
Episodes were broadcast on 1st February on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1965, 1967
- 1970s - 1971, 1978
- 1980s - 1982, 1984, 1988, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1993, 1995, 1998, 1999
- 2000s - 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2013 (I) (II), 2016 (I) (II)