Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1966 - On Sheila Birtles' return to the Street, she takes a job at the PVC factory and moves into No. 11 with Elsie and Dennis Tanner.
- 1972 - Greg Kelly is born.
- 1977 - Tracy Langton wins the Bonny Jubilee Baby Contest, and as a prize, Deirdre and Ray Langton win a free weekend in London.
- 2001 - Emma Watts tells husband Curly she's pregnant.
- 2010 - Escaped convicted murderer Tony Gordon takes Carla Connor and Hayley Cropper hostage at the Underworld factory. He shoots his cellmate Robbie Sloane dead, and briefly takes his ex-fiancée Maria Connor hostage before letting her go. He then releases Hayley, before setting the factory on fire, but Carla manages to escape from Tony's clutches, and he is killed when the factory explodes.
- 2011 - Max Turner is returned to foster care when social services find out from David Platt that Becky and Steve McDonald paid £25,000 to buy him from his mother Kylie Platt.
- 2012 - Eileen Grimshaw gets her old job back on the switchboard at Street Cars. Loan shark Rick Neelan sets heavies onto Tommy Duckworth when Tommy refuses to follow his instructions to repay a debt.
- 1949 - Geoffrey Leesley (the second Gordon Clegg) born.
- 1967 - Ray Fearon (Nathan Harding) born.
- 1982 - Demolition work begins on the Grape Street set, the first outdoor set used on Coronation Street from 1968 to 1982.
Episodes were broadcast on 1st June on the following years:
- 1960s - 1964, 1966
- 1970s - 1977
- 1980s - 1981, 1983, 1987, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1992, 1994, 1997, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007
- 2010s - 2010, 2011, 2012 (I) (II)