Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1961 - Ena Sharples goes to the Town Hall to complain and sees a notice about the proposed demolition of Coronation Street.
- 1972 - Maggie Clegg buys Irma Barlow's share of the Corner Shop when Irma decides to stay in Wales. She once again owns the business outright.
- 1982 - Len and Rita Fairclough foster Sharon Gaskell.
- 1989 - Alan Bradley makes a pass at his secretary Dawn Prescott and gets angry when she doesn't reciprocate. Dawn escapes before he can rape her.
- 1991 - Jenny Bradley leaves the Street.
- 1995 - Reg Holdsworth spends £300 on a hair piece.
- 2010 - Becky McDonald has a miscarriage.
- 2012 - Lewis Archer is given 20 hours of community service for stealing £4,000 from Barlow's Bookies in 2010, although he recently returned the money.
- 1905 - Doris Hare (Alice Pickins) born. Miss Hare also played Martha Longhurst in the unbroadcast dry run of Episode 3 in 1960.
- 1937 - Anne Cunningham (Linda Cheveski) born.
- 2016 - Tony Warren, the creator of Coronation Street, dies after a short illness.
Episodes were broadcast on 1st March on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1965, 1967
- 1970s - 1971, 1972, 1976, 1978
- 1980s - 1982, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2004 (I) (II), 2006
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2012, 2013 (I) (II)