Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1974 - Minnie Caldwell calls off her engagement to Albert Tatlock. Cyril Turpin dies.
- 1979 - Vikram Desai is born.
- 2004 - Roy Cropper gives Tracy Barlow her baby daughter back.
- 2009 - First appearance of Luke Strong. He takes over as manager of Underworld, looking after Carla Gordon's majority share of the company.
- 2012 - Faye Windass nearly sets No.5's kitchen on fire while looking after baby Joseph Brown. Katy Armstrong leaves home when Owen Armstrong calls her an unfit mother for leaving Joseph alone in the house and then leaving him with Faye.
- 2015 - Eva Price breaks up with Jason Grimshaw when he accuses her of playing away with his dad Tony Stewart.
Episodes were broadcast on 20th February on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963, 1967
- 1970s - 1974, 1978
- 1980s - 1980, 1984, 1985, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1995, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2004, 2005, 2006 (I) (II), 2008, 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2012 (I) (II), 2013, 2015 (I) (II)