Coronation Street history
- 1975 - Abused wife Lynn Johnson is murdered in No.9 by a blow to the head by her husband.
- 1982 - Gordon Clegg and Caroline Wilson are married.
- 1995 - Mike Baldwin leases No.1 to Tricia Armstrong but is furious to discover former owner Ken Barlow has taken the furniture.
- 2012 - Kylie Platt fakes a panic attack in the Rosamund Street Medical Centre to act as a diversion for Becky McDonald to access Tracy Barlow's medical record in Dr Carter's office and print a hard copy, proving that Tracy had a miscarriage before she fell down the stairs in Becky's flat. Danny Stratton asks Becky to emigrate to Barbados with him but she turns him down for now.
- 2014 - Hayley Cropper takes her own life and dies in husband Roy's arms. Sinead Tinker moves into 5 Coronation Street.
Episodes were broadcast on 20th January on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1964, 1965, 1969
- 1970s - 1971, 1975
- 1980s - 1982, 1986, 1988
- 1990s - 1992, 1993, 1995, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2002, 2003 (I) (II), 2006
- 2010s - 2011, 2012 (I) (II), 2014 (I) (II), 2016, 2017 (I) (II)
- Turn out the Lights - A Big Hand For A Little Lady (1967 - all ITV regions except Associated Rediffusion, Tyne Tees Television and Teledu Cymru)