Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1962 - Ena Sharples has a stroke in the Vestry and, not realising, no one comes to her aid.
- 1973 - Albert Tatlock puts a stop to Beattie Pearson's "blackmailing" of Jerry Booth.
- 1977 - Len Fairclough stops Rita Littlewood flying to Tenerife on a singing engagement with a proposal of marriage.
- 1979 - Alf Roberts remains in a coma after the Rovers lorry crash.
- 1990 - Ken Barlow resigns his job as editor of the Gazette free sheet.
- 1997 - Andy McDonald accuses his mother Liz of being a "sleazy tart".
- 2001 - Vikram Desai and Bobbi Lewis find Sunita Parekh in Dev Alahan's flat (first appearance of character).
- 2005 - Sally Webster admits to Rosie her affair with Ian Davenport.
- 2008 - The police question David Platt over Gail Platt's fall down the stairs.
- 2011 - Becky McDonald gets drunk and assaults her sister Kylie Turner, then bars licensee Liz McDonald from the Rovers, using her position as owner Steve McDonald's wife. Janice Battersby finds out that Trevor Dean has returned to the area. Frank Foster re-signs a contract with lingerie factory Underworld when Maria Connor apologises to him for "misreading" a come-on from him which she thought was intended rape, and later slandering him. Maria only did so to save the factory from going under. Kevin Webster decides not to sell No.4, saving Sally and Sophie from being put out on the street.
- 2014 - Kevin Webster returns to Weatherfield after eleven months away in Germany looking after Bill.
- 2016 - Sarah Platt gives birth to her son five weeks' early.
Episodes were broadcast on 21st March on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966
- 1970s - 1973, 1977, 1979
- 1980s - 1983, 1984, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1994, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 (I) (II), 2007, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011 (I) (II), 2014 (I) (II), 2016 (I) (II)
- Pardon the Expression - Whose Baby Are You? (1966)