Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1962 - Esther Hayes decides to move from Coronation Street to Moor Lane.
- 1973 - Len Fairclough asks Rita Littlewood to run his new business investment - a newsagent that will come to be known as The Kabin.
- 1986 - Sally Seddon is thrown out of her house by her disapproving father after spending the night with Kevin Webster.
- 1993 - Alf Roberts accepts Reg Holdsworth's £68,000 offer for the Corner Shop.
- 1997 - Bill Webster and Maureen Holdsworth reconcile after splitting up over Maureen's one-night stand with Curly Watts.
- 2000 - Geena Gregory and Bobbi Lewis move into flat 2a Coronation Street.
- 2001 - Audrey Roberts decides to withdraw from the upcoming Council election.
- 2006 - Gail Platt's suspicions that her son David is behind the cards sent to her from the supposedly dead Richard Hillman, turn out to be correct.
- 2007 - Leanne Battersby quits her escort job. Ashley and Claire Peacock find out that the recent house fire at No.4 was started deliberately but that their son Freddie wasn't in the house at the time. Freddie is found abandoned in a park much to their relief.
- 2012 - Nick Tilsley finishes with Eva Price when she falsely accuses him of sleeping with Kylie Platt, causing David to smash his car windscreen with a fire extinguisher.
- 2014 - Maria Connor is arrested by the police for harassment of Tyrone Dobbs and Fiz Stape by sending text messages purporting to be from Kirsty Soames.
- 1963 - David Lonsdale (the fifth Peter Barlow) born.
- 1979 - Doris Speed receives a special President's Award at a Pye Television/Writers’ Guild function. A special award is also presented to the programme itself by Sir John Betjeman.
- 2008 - Corriepedia is created.
Episodes were broadcast on 21st May on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1969
- 1970s - 1973, 1975, 1979
- 1980s - 1980, 1984, 1986
- 1990s - 1990, 1993, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007 (I), (II)
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2012 (I) (II), 2014