Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1964 - Ena Sharples breaks the news to Len Fairclough that his ex-wife Nellie has died of cancer.
- 1984 - Molly Compton born.
- 1985 - The missing Tracy Barlow is found in Newcastle and returned to Weatherfield by her step-sister Susan Barlow.
- 1987 - Jenny Bradley and French boyfriend Patrice Podevin become engaged.
- 1992 - Percy Sugden and ex-prisoner of war Klaus Muller get drunk together on the eve of an El Alamein campaign in Blackpool.
- 1998 - Tony Horrocks returns to the Street for the first time in eighteen months for his mother, Natalie's hen night. Almost the first person he meets is Judy Mallett whose mother Joyce Smedley he ran over and killed when he was previously in the area.
- 2001 - Mike Baldwin is arrested on suspicion of the murder of his disappeared wife Linda.
- 2002 - Sarah Platt is badly injured in a car crash in a vehicle driven by Aidan Critchley and stolen from Ken Barlow. One of the police officer on the scene is Mick Hopwood (First appearance of the character).
- 2010 - David Platt is charged with the attempted murder of Graeme Proctor. Graeme regains consciousness in hospital six days after being hit by a car driven by David.
- 2011 - John Stape return on the street when he survived the fall and he is watching Rosie Webster.
- 1965 - At a Buckingham Palace investiture, Violet Carson collects her OBE that was announced in the Queen's birthday honours on 12th June.
Episodes were broadcast on 21st October on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963, 1964, 1968
- 1970s - 1970, 1974
- 1980s - 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2002 (I) (II), 2005, 2007
- 2010s - 2010, 2011 (I) (II)