Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1968 - Needing somewhere to live, Emily Nugent accepts Annie Walker's offer and moves into the Rovers Return Inn.
- 1981 - Brian Tilsley takes on a second job to overcome his and Gail's money problems.
- 1992 - Mike Baldwin and Alma Sedgewick set a date for their wedding.
- 1998 - Steve McDonald refuses to help his drunken father Jim by giving him a job.
- 2001 - Peter Barlow is suspected of the rape of Toyah Battersby. Danny Hargreaves leaves Sally Webster (Final appearance of the character).
- 2002 - Fred Elliott discovers that wife Eve never divorced her first husband Ray Sykes and that he is in a bigamous marriage.
- 2005 - Tommy Harris' body is exhumed in order that the police can obtain the weapon that killed him which his wife Angela hid in his coffin.
- 2015 - Callum Logan beats up David Platt for trying to set him up with a drugs scam.
- 2016 - Steve McDonald returns to Weatherfield after spending five months at Andy's in Spain.
Episodes were broadcast on 22nd April on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963, 1964, 1968
- 1970s - 1970, 1974
- 1980s - 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2002, 2005 (I) (II), 2007, 2009
- 2010s - 2010, 2013 (I) (II), 2015, 2016 (I) (II)