Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1940 - Sidney Hayes and Marjorie Barlow are killed during an air raid.
- 1965 - David Barlow damages a knee ligament while playing at a charity football match, and is told that he won't be able to play football professionally again.
- 1976 - Terry Bradshaw leaves Weatherfield bound for Lancaster (Final appearance of the character).
- 1981 - Arnold Swain dies in a mental hospital.
- 1982 - Maggie Dunlop and Harry Redman marry.
- 1989 - Ken Barlow admits to wife Deirdre that he is having an affair with Wendy Crozier.
- 1993 - Alf Roberts accidentally pushes a pensioner while arguing with Curly Watts in front of a reporter. Derek Wilton lights an outside Christmas tree and blows all the fuses in the Street.
- 1995 - Steve McDonald is arrested after being caught by the police in possession of stolen whisky.
- 1997 - Toyah Battersby frees the live turkey the Battersbys were going to eat for Christmas (after Les had killed it). Les drives over the turkey while looking for it.
- 2000 - Martin Platt is surprised when he catches a glimpse of Rebecca Hopkins, but is unable to speak to her.
- 2006 - Ashley and Claire Peacock and Bev Unwin scatter Fred Elliott's ashes at the River Tame. Bev leaves Weatherfield.
- 2011 - Tracy Barlow makes up a false story that Becky McDonald pushed her down the stairs of 15a Victoria Street and caused her miscarriage.
Episodes were broadcast on 22nd December on the following years:
- 1960s - 1965, 1969
- 1970s - 1971, 1976
- 1980s - 1980, 1982, 1986, 1989
- 1990s - 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2003, 2006, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011, 2013, 2014 (I) (II)