Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1961 - The residents are told that Coronation Terrace is to be demolished, not Coronation Street.
- 1965 - Sharon Gaskell is born.
- 1972 - Ken Barlow agrees to sell No.3 to Ernest Bishop and Emily Nugent prior to their wedding.
- 1976 - Annie Walker employs Fred Gee as the Rovers' potman.
- 1978 - At the Roberts' wedding reception, Alf punches Joe Hibbert when he insults Renee.
- 1989 - The police follow Jenny Bradley to Gatley station where they arrest Alan Bradley for his assault on Rita Fairclough.
- 1993 - The Platts' nightmare with Carmel Finnan comes to an end when her grandfather takes her back to Ireland.
- 1999 - Rita Sullivan tells Sharon Gaskell that she's retiring and giving her The Kabin.
- 2006 - Tracy Barlow cons Charlie Stubbs into thinking that she's had an abortion.
Episodes were broadcast on 22nd March on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1965, 1967
- 1970s - 1971, 1972, 1976, 1978
- 1980s - 1982, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2004 (I) (II), 2006
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2012, 2018