Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1961 - The residents are told that Coronation Terrace is to be demolished, not Coronation Street.
- 1965 - Sharon Gaskell is born.
- 1972 - Ken Barlow agrees to sell No.3 to Ernest Bishop and Emily Nugent prior to their wedding.
- 1976 - Annie Walker employs Fred Gee as the Rovers' potman.
- 1978 - At the Roberts' wedding reception, Alf punches Joe Hibbert when he insults Renee.
- 1989 - The police follow Jenny Bradley to Gatley station where they arrest Alan Bradley for his assault on Rita Fairclough.
- 1993 - The Platts' nightmare with Carmel Finnan comes to an end when her grandfather takes her back to Ireland.
- 1999 - Rita Sullivan tells Sharon Gaskell that she's retiring and giving her The Kabin.
- 2006 - Tracy Barlow cons Charlie Stubbs into thinking that she's had an abortion.
Episodes were broadcast on 22nd March on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1965, 1967
- 1970s - 1971, 1972, 1976, 1978
- 1980s - 1982, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2004 (I) (II), 2006
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2012