Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1935 - Alec Gilroy born.
- 1961 - The residents go to Blackpool. Harry Hewitt proposes to Concepta Riley and she accepts. Scenes recorded in Blackpool are the series' first location filming.
- 1967 - Steve Tanner is assauted by a mystery assailant outside Dave Smith's betting shop.
- 1974 - Janet Barlow leaves her husband Ken when he decides not to accept a job offer at the Mark Brittain Warehouse.
- 1985 - Kevin Webster moves into No.13 as Hilda Ogden's lodger.
- 1991 - Steve McDonald skives off school, missing an exam.
- 1998 - Nick Tilsley meets with Alison Oakley, the woman his dad Brian had been seeing when he was stabbed to death in 1989.
- 2000 - A jealous Tyrone Dobbs sees fiancée Maria Sutherland with another boy, not realising it is her brother Kirk (First appearance of the character but played by an uncredited walk-on actor. Andrew Whyment played the role from Episode 4915 (22nd October 2000) onwards).
- 2005 - Mel Hutchwright leaves Weatherfield when Ken Barlow tells the Book Club members that he is a fraud and has been conning money out of them.
- 2006 - Danny and Frankie Baldwin agree on a divorce settlement.
- 2009 - Colin Grimshaw's funeral.
Episodes were broadcast on 22nd May on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1963, 1967, 1968
- 1970s - 1972, 1974, 1978
- 1980s - 1985, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2005, 2006 (I) (II), 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2013