Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1937 - Jack Walker and Annie Beaumont are married.
- 1962 - The Walkers celebrate their silver wedding at a party from which they have to retire early as they are exhausted by all the preparations.
- 1969 - Elsie Tanner is formally charged with shoplifting after she took a bag of Dot Greenhalgh's out of Miami Modes and it contained several unpaid dresses.
- 1992 - Matt Ramsden and Charlie Johnson are married.
- 1993 - Hazel Broughton tells Kevin Webster that Sally and Joe Broughton are having an affair.
- 2000 - Tyrone Dobbs and Maria Sutherland hold an engagement party at which her brother Kirk is one of the guests (First appearance of the character as played by Andrew Whyment. He had previously appeared on 22nd May 2000 played by an uncredited walk-on actor).
- 2001 - Maxine Peacock's pregnancy is confirmed. Suspecting the baby is his, Matt Ramsden tries to persuade her to leave Ashley for him but she refuses.
- 2003 - A relieved Peter Barlow is told by the CPS that they're not going to prosecute him for bigamy. One of his wives, Lucy, is less pleased.
- 2007 - David Platt loosens the bolts on the scaffolding at the Builder's Yard, causing Jason Grimshaw to fall to the ground and be hospitalised.
- 2010 - David Platt collapses while awaiting a court hearing for the attempted murder of Graeme Proctor. He is told he might have a form of epilepsy.
- 2014 - Cilla Battersby-Brown returns after a seven-year absence. Steve McDonald reports his father Jim to Highfield Prison for illegally using a mobile phone, destroying his chances of being moved to an open prison. The guilt of this action causes Steve to sink further into his depression.
Episodes were broadcast on 22nd October on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1969
- 1970s - 1973, 1975
- 1980s - 1980, 1984, 1986
- 1990s - 1990, 1993, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001 (I) (II), 2003, 2004, 2007 (I) (II), 2008, 2009
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2012 (I) (II), 2014