Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1970 - Annie Walker falls into a roadworks hole when the red warning lamp is removed by Ray Langton and Dickie Fleming as a joke.
- 1976 - First appearance of Derek Wilton.
- 1977 - Elsie Howard allows Suzie Birchall to lodge permanently at No.11.
- 1983 - Ken and Deirdre Barlow are reconciled after her affair with Mike Baldwin.
- 1994 - Tanya Pooley's father throws her out and she is forced to move into the cafe flat.
- 1996 - Stephen Reid returns to Canada after his first visit to see his mother Audrey Roberts and his sister, Gail Platt.
- 1997 - Anne Malone is sacked from Firman's Freezers for setting up Samantha Failsworth on a shop-lifting charge.
- 2001 - Ken Barlow proposes re-marriage to Deirdre Rachid, thinking it will help his chances of gaining custody over his grandson, Adam Barlow.
- 2003 - Audrey Roberts and Archie Shuttleworth deduce that Richard Hillman is guilty of the murder of Maxine Peacock.
- 2004 - A manic Maya Sharma forces Dev Alahan to agree to marry her but he soon backs out of the proposal so she leaves him.
- 2015 - After being split apart from Jason Grimshaw by a conniving Todd, Eva Price leaves to stay in France with grandmother Gloria.
- 1946 - Director Stephen Butcher is born.
- 1983 - After a great deal of frenzied speculation in the media, Deirdre decides to stay with Ken Barlow after her affair with Mike Baldwin and her decision is even displayed on the scoreboard at Old Trafford during a Manchester United game.
Episodes were broadcast on 23rd February on the following years:
- 1960s - 1966
- 1970s - 1970, 1972, 1976, 1977
- 1980s - 1981, 1983, 1987
- 1990s - 1990, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004 (I) (II), 2005, 2007, 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2012, 2015 (I) (II), 2018 (I) (II)
- The Brothers McGregor - Jury Duty (1987 - all stations except TVS and Channel Television)